Terrarium TV is a highly sought after entertainment app. Users have been keen to know if the app is available for download on iOS devices. Unfortunately, only the android version of this app exists. However, downloading an android emulator that works on well on your iPhone, iPad or iPod will make it possible to get the app working on your phone.
There are some android emulators that work well on iOS devices. Although not all have been seamless, Cydia remains the most popular and used android emulator for iOS. There are repositories on Cydia or its alternative Vshare from which one could easily download and install the Terrarium TV on iOS gadgets.
How To Download and Install the Terrarium TV for iOS
In order to download and install Terrarium TV on your iOS device, follow the following short steps.
- On your Safari Browser, navigate to vshare.com.
- Tap on the install button on the homepage of the site.
- Once downloaded, an icon of Vshare will appear on the app screen of your phone, tap on it and open.
- Once the Vshare app is loaded, search for Terrarium TV app.
- Locate the right app from the result list and tap install.
- As soon as the download completes, you can go ahead and enjoy your favorite TV shows and download Movies on your iOS device.
Terrarium TV Alternative for iOS (MovieBox)
Moviebox is an alternative app to Terrarium TV APK. Just like its counterpart, it allows you stream videos on your mobile phone and watch at your convenience. Moviebox is an Android APK file, meaning that it is not available for use on an iOS device.
iOS users might have to jailbreak their devices to enable them use the app conveniently on their iPads, iPhones and iPods. Once this is done, the app will be able to install and run normally by using the appropriate Cydia repo to download and install it. You can alternatively get the app if you are unwilling to jailbreak your device, following the short procedure below.
- On your iOS device, visit AppValley.VIP using your safari browser.
- Tap the “Install AppValley” button on the site.
- Proceed to tap on “install”.
- Next, go to settings >> General >>Device Management & Profile. Tap on “AppValley”.
- Now, tap on “trust”.
- Search for “Moviebox “.
- Click to download and Install Moviebox.
- After this, the Moviebox app will be available on your home screen.
- After opening the app, tap “trust” to enable you use it on your device.
For older iOS versions, try the following steps;
- Make sure your date is set correctly in settings
- For iOS 6 use this link
http://www.pgyer.com/Movie-Boxto download the app
- For iOS7 and 8 use this link
Password is “Moviebox” for installation.
Difference between the features on Moviebox and Terrarium TV
Despite the fact that these two apps aim to provide same streaming services on mobile devices, there are some key differences in their features. Moviebox includes some amazing distinct features;
- Very friendly interface
- Movie quality can be selected to fit internet connection
- You can sequentially arrange your playlist in order of desire to watch
- Has the latest movies available for streaming and download.
Other Terrarium TV alternatives for iPhone & iPad
Everyone likes to watch something interesting once in a while. There are other apps available to help with online media on iPhones or iPads apart from the Terrarium tv app. Take a look at the listed apps below and some of their functionalities.
- Bloomberg TV: Bloomberg TV offers live news and TV shows for streaming. Details like schedules, guest appearances and hosts are also available to be seen on the app. Users get to watch content ranging from technology, business to finance. Popular shows that have great viewing are also available.
The app has lots of amazing features. It allows you download content for offline viewing, get notifications for shows, setup your own playlist and customize your news feed.
- Cartoon Network App: Looking for animated movies and recent adventurous cartoons, perhaps for your kids? This is an amazing app to resort to. The Cartoon Network app allows you select your favorite movies and series, and suggests more content based on your preference.
Users who have already subscribed to any cable provider that is available on the app, get even more shows that the can stream from the comfort of their mobile devices.
- Amazon Prime Video: Amazon isn’t left out of the mobile TV rave. Its video app offers streaming options for movies and series. Users can also rent or buy these movies and shows right from the app. iOS users have an option to stream these movies on Apple TV using AirPlay.
Amazon prime subscribers get to access all contents for free. Non-prime subscribers can subscribe to the monthly prime-video and start streaming movies.
- Comedy Central: What is incredibly amazing about this app and sets it apart from others is that it allows you watch shows even before they are aired. This app is free but requires having a cable connection. After this you can watch TV shows remotely on your mobile device.
Getting Terrarium TV to work on your iOS device might be as easy as ABC. It all depends on how much research you have carried out to know what works best. All above information are valid and can help you get the app running.