Terrarium TV is one of the best mobile TV apps available. Terrarium TV for smart TV available to download even though it is an android mobile App. You can project your movies from your phones and PCs on smart TV. It has a great collection of movies and TV shows for you to choose from. You can watch HD quality as well as 4K resolution movies. This app is available to be downloaded on a lot of smart TVs like Samsung, LG , Panasonic etc.
Due to the quality of the movies available on the app watching it on a large screen like your smart TV screen makes you have an exciting experience that you will not forget in a hurry. To download and install the Terrarium TV app, you should first identify the most suitable method of download for you. Sometimes you might want to install via Chromecast or Firestick or Roku but you can also install it without these two apps. The process is quite easy and uncomplicated.
Install Terrarium TV on Smart TV (With Pendrive)
There are two ways to install the Terrarium TV app on your smart TV. One includes downloading a third party android downloader while the other doesn’t. Boycotting the first has an advantage of making the steps less complicated. Follow the steps below;
- From the menu screen on your smart TV, open “settings”.
- Go to preferences option and click on “security & restrictions option”.
- Do not forget to enable unknown sources in settings to allow you use the Terrarium app without hitches.
- Next, visit the Play Store on your smart tv and download the ES File Explorer.
- Download the Terrarium TV apk latest version here and copy it to your Pen drive.
- Connect the Pen drive to smart TV.
- Now, open the ES File Explorer app and select pen drive and then navigate to APK file.
- Click on the TerrariumTV.APK file and Install it. Follow the screen steps to complete the installation.
- Click on open and the app is now ready to be used.
Side Note: If you don’t have Pen Drive then you can download the APK file using the default web browser on your Smart TV directly.
How to Watch 4K and HD movies on Smart TV
4k and HD movies are amazing due to the level of clarity and impressive detailing of all pictures on TV. You have to first ensure from the manual that your smart TV can play 4k movies. Sometimes 4k movies might not play on your smart TV due to incompatibility. This can be solved by using a 4K video converter. You can use a Pactube video converter, it is a professional video player and also an editor.
It supports input videos as well as output videos that are in 4K resolution. You can use it to convert H.265 4K or 4K XAVC/ XAVC S to a 4K supported format to play on HD TVs like Samsung Smart TV, LG 3D etc. This converter is available for free and can be customized to any preferred size for better editing or playing. The Mac version of the Pactube video converter is also available.
Terrarium Alternatives for Smart TV
- Netflix: It allows you browse through al large collection of TV shows and movies and select your favourites to add to “my list”. The movies are categorised based on genre and includes comedy, drama, romance etc. The resolution of HD quality and very fast while streaming. The app has a temporary free access for 1 month. Subsequent subscriptions attract
- Hulu: You can use Hulu to watch TV on your smart TV using the app or the website. The app contains great legal movies of HD quality. Some smart TVs come with apps built into them. You can check to see if your TV already has the Hulu app. You can then download the app if it doesn’t and create and account. Using an activation code, you can connect your Hulu account to the smart TV.
- Zattoo: Zattoo is a mobile TV app that allows you watch shows on your mobile phones air tablets as long as you’re connected to the internet. You can get the app on your smart TV and start streaming movies live. The app has over 190 channels and more than 50 of them are in HD. It is also available on iOS, Windows and other Android devices.
- HKTV: HKTV presents high quality entertainment on your TV screen. It contains a large collection of drama series, anime, crime, music and dance shows.
- Golive TV: GTV is a cloud service app that allows you stream live content online. There is also. Super-HD zone where users can enjoy amazing steaming experience on their smart TVs.
- UTV: This app has a wide range of channels with varieties of content such as lifestyle and movies like cartoons and anime. HD Content is also available for a great movie viewing experience.
- Clickplay: You can rent or buy HD movies using this app. The app integrates your cart, favourites and purchase and rental history on your account. The TV experience on this app is also really great.
- Mobdro: the Mobdro app supports android smart TVs for watching movies and shows. You can download the apk file and install or check on the play store. To do this you will need to connect your smart TV to the internet first.
- Showbox: Watching movies on a big screen via the Showbox app is a thrill. The app is free and allows you access hundreds of movies and series on your smart TV from home or at your office.
You can now enjoy great movie viewing on your smart TV from the comfort of your home or office using the Terrarium TV app. As discussed, this requires that you follow some basic steps to make it easy and smooth. There are also available TV app alternatives to watch great movies and shows on. All in all, things to do with your smart TV just got all the more interesting.