App developers know it’s important to build their applications for every platform device possible. With increasing a popularity of the Android apps it’s mandatory that testing those apps on all devices. But at the end, only a few applications can offer major platform compatibility. That’s why emulators comes-in to run the Android apps on PC.
Knowing that Terrarium TV is also not available for desktop or web version officially. But still, we can use the Terrarium TV on PC using Android emulators or Media player. There are many emulators and players available but we you’ll get the premium quality options.
Three different methods can be explained here.
- ARC Welder Google Chrome extension
- VLC Media Player
Sometimes watching the high-quality programs from a laptop is more experience than a mobile.
From your desktop, Terrarium TV can play all its content directly on your PC screen. Having a good Wi-Fi connections makes you watch all HD or 4K movies without screen interrupt.
Terrarium TV provides HD quality content to watch on your PC whenever you’re at the movie mood. Vacations at resorts and hotels can still be amazing with this mobile TV. Here are some of its features;
- Fresh entertainment content updated daily.
- Different language support.
- Navigate with Genres.
- 4K quality experience.
- Free to download movies, and shows.
- Notification alerts for the fresh index.
- Bookmark the favorites.
- Content can be shared with others.
Installing Terrarium TV on PC using Bluestacks
Ready to get started? The first step is downloading the Bluestacks and installing on your Windows. Here’s how to install BlueStacks App Player on Windows.
- Download and install the BlueStacks from the official website. It is free!
- Download Terrarium APK on your computer. Make sure that it is the latest version.
- Reopen the Bluestacks and click on “install APK”.
- Browse the APK file.
- The app will appear on the screen.
- Load it on your PC, click on “open” to Install Terrarium TV on Bluestacks.
- Launch the app and proceed to search for movies and shows.
Installing Terrarium TV on Chromebook using ARC welder
If you are using an older laptop, BlueStacks might not work properly on your PC as it was designed for newer systems. Another option will be to use the ARC welder android emulator (Chrome Extension). The installation process is easy and straightforward as any other extensions.
- Enable “developer mode” in chrome settings on your system. (Optional)
- Download ARC welder and add the extension to chrome.
- Click on “Add app”.
- Next, Click on “Choose”.
- Test your app, Click on “Add your APK”.
- Get the Terrarium TV APK, you will then be able to use the app on your PC without Bluestacks.
- Launch Chrome apps(Chrome://apps), Access Terrarium TV and start the app.
It is possible to use the Terrarium TV app without Bluestacks. You just need to follow the steps above that prompt you to get the ARC welder and then Terrarium TV subsequently. ARC Welder allows running the APKs on Chrome. You can use it to check for APK apps on your browser.
Run Terrarium TV on VLC Media Player
As we all know that VLC player is only a just media player but it can stream the content from the third-party link. See how to play content of Terrarium TV on VLC.
- Download and install the VLC.
- Open the VLC player and go to Media.
- Click on “Open Network Stream” option.
- Click on “Network”.
- In the network URL, Enter any streaming link of Terrarium TV manually. (To get URL: Open any video -> Tap on copy link -> Past on editor ).
Terrarium TV Alternatives for PC
If you love movies, you’ll be keen to know about various movie apps options and their features. Apart from Terrarium TV, there are other alternatives to get you entertained on PC. A few are listed below.
- Netflix: This is one of the most popular mobile TV apps. One great feature of this app is it can support both mobile and desktop devices. Netflix contains millions of TV series and movies available for streaming.
It is available on the Apple store, Windows Store and also a web version. After a one month of free trial, users should subscribe to continue with uninterrupted movie access.
- Hulu: Hulu is a great app to watch major news and documentary channels. Users get a free trial to see how the app works and know if it has contents that suit your preferences. The app is available on Windows 10 and Xbox 10 and Xbox 360. After the free trial period, users are required to subscribe to continue on it.
- Microsoft Movies and TV: Although this app doesn’t allow for streaming of live tv, it has a large library of movies and TV shows content to choose from. This app comes pre-installed on Windows 10.
- Crunchyroll: this app is particularly great for people seeking to watch anime. If you’re looking for anime content then it has a large database. Its interface is pleasant and user-friendly. It is available for download on the windows store and can run on your PC smoothly.
- Sling TV: Are you seeking to watch NFL? this app would give you exactly what you want. It is available on Windows and Xbox 10 platforms and great for watching channels online. It might cost a few bucks to access contents though. The packages are relatively cheap.
Its cheapest package is the orange about $20 monthly. This package will give you access to 30 channels. For 40 channels you will need to subscribe to the blue package which is $25 monthly. You can also have cloud DVR and some sports packages for a few more bucks.
Watching the movies on PC from different sources is unusual. At last, you can’t find a source better than Terrarium TV, right? It doesn’t cost you. You can download the content and watch them offline mode.
If the above methods won’t work for you then you can install it using the Kodi software.
You can create your own movie theater by installing the best entertainment apps on your PC. The Terrarium TV’s PC version may be a perfect option for Windows users and you’ll never get its feature anywhere.