Knowing that you don’t have to be at home or carry your TV along to enjoy movies and TV shows is quite a relief. With your PC you can watch downloaded movies or TV shows when away from your saved files. There is even more great news, as you can get more and more shows and movies to choose by using the Terrarium TV for PC app.
The app is available for Android devices as well as Windows PC. It has been fine-tuned to work on Windows 10, 10.1, 8, 7 and even XP. Chances are, there is a Terrarium TV download to suit your PC windows version.
Terrarium TV provides HD quality content to watch on your PC whenever you’re on the go. Vacations at resorts and hotels can still be amazing with this mobile TV. This app is available for download on your Windows PC. Here are some of its features;
- Old and New movies can be watched on the app.
- Lots of language options.
- Choice to select genres.
- HD quality for breathtaking viewing.
- Free download of exciting movies and tv shows.
- New episode notifications prompt whenever there is an update on your favorite tv shows.
- Supported by Chromecast.
- You can add movies to favorites and keep track of them.
- Movies are available to be shared with family and friends via any social media platform.
- You can set the sound to suit your current preference.
Installing Terrarium TV on PC using Bluestacks
You will need to download an android emulator to enable download of this app on your PC. Bluestacks is a great option. See steps below for getting the TV app running on your PC;
- Download Bluestacks by visiting their official website.
- Run the downloaded file on your PC to complete the installation.
- Download Terrarium APK on your computer. Make sure it is latest version.
- Reopen Bluestacks and click on “install APK”.
- Browse the APK file.
- The app will appear on the screen.
- Load it on your PC, click on “open” to Install Terrarium TV on Bluestacks.
- Launch the app and proceed to search for movies and shows.
Installing Terrarium TV on Chromebook using ARC welder
If you are using an older laptop, BlueStacks might not work properly on your PC as it was designed for newer systems. Another option will be to use the ARC welder android emulator. The installation process is as easy and straightforward as when using BlueStacks.
- Using Google chrome is advisable when trying to download the APK welder.
- Enable “developer mode” in chrome settings on your system.
- Download ARC welder and add the extension to chrome.
- Click on “Add app”.
- Next, Click on “Choose”.
- Test your app, Click on “Add your APK”.
- Get the Terrarium TV APK, you will then be able to use the app on your PC without Bluestacks.
- Launch Chrome apps(Chrome://apps), Access Terrarium TV and start the app.
It is possible to use the Terrarium TV app without Bluestacks. You just need to follow the steps above that prompt you to get the ARC welder and then Terrarium TV subsequently. ARC Welder allows packaging of APKs for APS runtime on Chrome. You can use it to check for APK apps on your browser. Adding this extension to your chrome, makes download of the APK app easy and smooth.
Terrarium TV Alternatives for PC
If you love movies, you’ll be keen to know about various movie apps options and their features. Apart from Terrarium TV, there are other alternatives to get you entertained on the go. A few are listed below.
- Netflix: This is one of the most popular mobile TV apps. What is super great about it is that it is available to be downloaded on all mobile platforms. Netflix contains millions of TV series and movies available for streaming.
The app is available on the Apple store to download for free. After a one month free trial, users are mandated to subscribe to continue with uninterrupted movie access.
- Hulu: Hulu is a great app for viewing major news and documentary channels. Users get a free trial to see how the app works and know if it has contents that suit your preferences. The app is available on Windows 10 and Xbox 10 and Xbox 360. After the free trial period, users are required to subscribe to continue viewing.
- Microsoft Movies and TV: Although this app doesn’t allow for streaming of live tv, it has a large library of movies and TV shows content to choose from. This app comes pre-installed on Windows 10.
- Crunchyroll: this app is particularly great for people seeking to watch anime. The library of anime series is so large that it is almost impossible to not find what you are looking for. Its colorful interface is so catchy and user friendly. It is a available for download on the windows store and can run on your PC smoothly.
- Sling TV: seeking to watch NFL, this app would give you exactly what you want. It is available on Windows and Xbox 10 platforms and is great for watching channels online. It might cost a few bucks to access contents though. The packages however, are relatively cheap.
Its cheapest is the orange package for about $20 monthly, this package will give you access to 30 channels. For 40 channels you will need to subscribe to the blue package which is $25 monthly. You can also have cloud DVR and some sports packages for a few more bucks.
Watching movies and TV shows on your PC just got spicier and better with Terrarium TV and a whole lot of other apps. Knowing that you can just bring out your laptop and stream content as well as access downloaded movies is such a huge relief. There’s no reason to be bored anymore or miss home. If the above methods worn’t work or doesn’t like for you then you can install it using the Kodi software.
You can create your own home away from home by having the right entertainment apps on your PC. So before you embark on that journey, fun trip or vacation, be sure to download Terrarium TV on computer so that you can enjoy thousands of movies and shows from wherever you are.