From this page, you will find the tutorial about to stream Terrarium TV to Chromecast. You can also find the similar apps which can suites to your Chromecast.
Streaming your preferred movies is now an easy experience these days, because there are a lot of movie applications that one could easily download on their mobile device and enjoy their favorite TV shows on the go. One of such apps is Terrarium TV app which can be used for viewing on the Google Chromecast. Chromecast is a smart device created by Google in 2013 which redefined streaming services. It is a simple device that can be connected with any gadget like the android box, Smart TV, Roku, Kodi, or monitors.
Chromecast is a streaming device that you use to cast your movies, music, videos and TV shows from your android device to your television screen.
Terrarium is a highly efficient and versatile android based app that is used to stream all kind of premium content from your cable source like the latest TV shows, and Movies all at the comform of your phone or tablet tht runs on the android OS. Terrarium due to its great features and high quality service, has been adapted for use on many other devices such as the PC and now the Google Chromecast. Instead of just enjoying your favorite TV shows on the road, or while commuting to work.
Here is the quick steps to follow.
How to Stream Terrarium TV to Chromecast Using Localcast
- Connect your Chromecast to your TV HDMI port and power it up.
- Go to Google play store and download localcast for Chromecast.
- Also install Terrarium TV APK file to your device if you don’t have already installed on your phone.
- Open the Terrarium TV installed on your phone, tap on a movie or TV show, on the bottom right tap on the blue play button.
- A list of streams will display with different resolution and sizes, tap on your preferred one, a new window will pop-up, tap on the “play with” option.
- The new display will show you a selection to “choose a video player” tap on the localcast option. It will start to scan the list of available Google cast devices.
- If it didn’t find anything, tap on the change button on the right hand side of the options displayed, it will lead you to discovery options, enable DLNA renderers and tap on the OK button. It will automatically find the devices, now tap on Chromecast.
- If you enabled “ask to play or add to queue when a stream is shared with local cast” then you can tap on the play button.
- Your device will immediately start to play the stream which can be controlled using media buttons available on localcast.
How to stream Terrarium TV to Chromecast using Growbox via Allcast
- Enable the “install apps from unknown sources” on your device in the phone settings menu.
- Since Growbox is not officially available on Google play store, download Growbox APK file on your device and install it on your device.
- Download Allcast app directly from Google play store.
- Now tap on the movie or TV show you want to watch on terrarium TV and tap on the option to play, choose “open with” to play through Terrarium Chromecast.
- In the new window displayed there will be options to choose the device that will play the video. Select the Growbox app and now open it with the Allcast application.
- The app will display several players and you will see the Chromecast device, tap on the Chromecast device shown, your Terrarium TV movie is now finally connected to your television screen and you can enjoy your movies on a bigger screen.
Similar Apps like Terrarium TV (Showbox and Mobdro)
- Go to your phone device settings and enable “install apps from unknown sources” option.
- Get your Google Chromecast device ready, then download showbox apk file on your device and install it, it is not officially available on Google play store. Make sure you download the latest version of showbox so you won’t need MX player to run it.
- Now you have to download a player to stream showbox to Chromecast, localcast and allcast are good options, but in this article we will be using localcast. Go to Google play store or iStore and download localcast for showbox easily.
- Next you select the content you want to stream from showbox to Chromecast, tap on the “more option” then tap on “other players” then you select localcast.
- Now select Chromecast player and it will automatically start playing the content chosen.
- Download the Mobdro apk file to your android device and install it, it is not officially available on Google play store.
- When you have downloaded and installed the Mobdro app on your device launch the app immediately.
- On the Mobdro home screen you will see different categories like news, music, movies, sports, TV shows and a lot more, select on your desired category and choose what you want to stream in it. Tap on the video you want to watch.
- If everything worked fine then you are ready to cast Mobdro to your TV using Google Chromecast device. Tap on the Chromecast icon on the Mobdro application to connect it to your TV, then select the name of your TV.
- Once selected you can cast any channel you want from your mobile phone onto your television screen.
- This allows you to stream lots of channels on your TV using your android device as remote control.
With above aforementioned steps and apps you can now enjoy the best kind of content without ever paying a dime by adapting your premium Android entertainment apps for use on your big screen using the versatile Chromecast. Whether its movies to TV series you are into, or the biggest sporting events, Terrarium and the other apps mentioned in this piece will make sure you don’t suffer one single boring moment while chilling back at home.