With Terrarium TV you don’t have to miss your favorite movies or TV shows because you’re not at home or can’t make it to the Cinema. Terrarium TV apk is available to be downloaded on any mobile device, giving you the luxury of watching any show or movie you want on your mobile device, anytime you desire, from wherever you are. The app has an offline link that provides all necessary technical details required to download the app on Android-supporting devices.
Terrarium TV android APK app was made primarily for the Android operating system but is now widely available on other platforms. It does not contain illegal movies or TV shows and aims to give only premium legal contents. The app collects movies and TV show links from online HD sources and airs them on a perfect interface.
There are a lot of key things to note before trying to install the Terrarium TV app on your Android device. Having a clear knowledge of the basics will provide a seamless download process and overall app experience.
- 1 Is Terrarium TV App available on Play store?
- 2 Download Terrarium TV APK V1.9.9
- 3 Terrarium TV Older APK files
- 4 Download and Install Terrarium TV APK for Android (Free Version)
- 5 Download Terrarium TV Premium or Ad-free APK
- 6 Terrarium TV Free vs Premium Version
- 7 Optimize Settings with Best Options
- 8 How to Install Terrarium TV on other devices
- 9 How to Stream Movies and Shows
- 10 How to Search for your Favorite Content
- 11 How to Download Movies and Shows
- 12 FAQ
Is Terrarium TV App available on Play store?
Well, the Terrarium TV app isn’t readily available on the google play store. However, there are alternative means of installing the app on your mobile device. So let’s put you through major guidelines and step by step processes.
In Google Play Store you will find the fake applications. Don’t trust these apps and some malicious filled websites.
Download Terrarium TV APK V1.9.9
|SPECIFICATIONS||TERRARIUM TV APK SPECS|
|Download Size||23.20 MB|
|Updated On||May 12, 2018|
|Compatibility||Android 4.1+ or later|
|New Features||Improved minor bug fixes.|
Added more GoogleVideo links!
Added more CDN-FastServer links!
Terrarium TV Older APK files
Sometimes the updated APK file may not work or not compatible with your device. So download the older versions and re-install. Here are some older versions for you.
|Version Name||APK File|
|Terrarium 1.9.3 APK||Download|
|Terrarium 1.9.1 App||Download|
|Terrarium 1.9.0 APK File||Download|
|Terrarium V1.8.6 APK||Download|
Download and Install Terrarium TV APK for Android (Free Version)
First, to install any app not available on the play store, the “unknown sources “ option should be turned on in your device settings. To do this go to “settings”, then click on “security” and turn on install from “unknown sources “. This would allow the installation of the APK file. Then follow the steps below;
- Download the official TerrariumTV.APK file using the above link.
- To install, locate the downloaded APK file on your android device.
- By going to the download folder. Check any other memory folder on your mobile device if not found.
- Once Download is completed, you will get a notice on notification bar.
- Tap on “Install” button and follow the screen steps.
- Wait for few seconds to complete installation.
- Tap on “Open” to launch the app immediately.
Download Terrarium TV Premium or Ad-free APK
So here’s the thing, like every other app, Terrarium TV offers you an opportunity to enjoy a premium ad free package. For every movie lover who wants to enjoy their movies with no ads pop up distractions, you should really consider upgrading to the premium version. This will cost a few bucks but upgrade is worth it and quite easy, just follow the steps below.
- Download the Terrarium TV premium APK file.
- Remember to enable “unknown sources “ in security settings.
- Locate the saved file in downloads.
- Click on file to complete installation.
Terrarium TV Free vs Premium Version
There are basic differences between the Terrarium free app and premium app. Obviously, the premium is an upgraded version of the free app, optimized to provide better movie experience. Here are some features of the premium app.
- Comes with preloaded TV shows and movies.
- Allows you download any content from the web.
- Has various languages and subtitles.
- HD quality of all downloaded and streamed movies.
- No Ad pop ups.
- Attracts a charge.
Optimize Settings with Best Options
The Terrarium TV is undeniably a great app, however, movie experience can be optimized by improving some things in settings.
- Select preferred subtitles and languages.
- Mark all watched episodes by simply clicking on them.
- Enable new episode notifications.
- Mark TV shows and movie favorites.
- Download Real Debrid to minimize buffering.
How to Install Terrarium TV on other devices
Apart from Android, Terrarium TV is also available to be downloaded on other mobile platforms like Roku, Firestick, Kodi, PC, Smart TV etc. Follow the following steps to get the app on your device.
Follow the two different methods to run Terrarium TV on PC. In this guide, we will use the third party tools like BlueStcks, Arc Welder, and Chromebook.
It is officially not available for Kodi users but we can able to install using the Add-on. Normal APK doesn’t work on this tool to use the embedded source URL.
Installing on Amazon Firestick or Fire TV is the very easy procedure. I explained three unique methods here. But should follow any one from ES File Explorer, Paradox, AdbLink.
- Connect Roku TV and your Android device to same wifi network.
- Download Terrarium on Android first by following the steps earlier stated.
- Go to “settings “ on your Android device.
- Select “display option “ and then “cast screen “.
- Turn on “enable wireless display “.
- Select “Roku” from the list.
- Now go back to Roku and open Terrarium TV.
How to Stream Movies and Shows
Follow the basic steps below to help with easy streaming of movies and shows on your Terrarium TV to Chromecast.
- Buy Chromecast Ultra and connect to HDMI port.
- Connect your Smartphones and Chromecast to the same wireless network.
- Power up TV (download localcast for chromecast).
- Open Terrarium TV app.
- Choose any movie or show you wish.
- Tap the blue button.
- Next, select any option from the list of streams and sizes.
- Select “localcast” from “choose a video player”.
- Scanning would begin for available Google cast devices.
- If not found, tap “change” button and enable “DLNA renders”.
- You can now tap “chrome cast” after a device is found.
- Tap “play” and streaming will begin.
How to Search for your Favorite Content
One of the great features of Terrarium TV is it has a whole lot of entertaining content to choose from. You can search for your favorite movies and shows by browsing the library according to categories like “Trending”, “Most popular “or “Top rated”. You can also search by using genres. Genres available include comedy, romance, adventure etc.
How to Download Movies and Shows
To download movies and shows on your Android device via Terrarium TV, you can get a download accelerator plus. Select the movie/show, press play, then copy link. Go to the download accelerator plus and paste the link. You will be prompted to name the file before download begins. And that’s it.
Does the App have a virus or malware?
Absolutely not! Terrarium tv app is clean and safe to use on your Android Mobile device.
Can I get subtitles in any language?
Terrarium TV has a lot of language and subtitles options to choose from.
Can I get Terrarium TV on my Android Tablet?
Yes. Terrarium TV app is available on any android device