The Terrarium TV although just an Android app, can be customized to work on various platforms. Here are a few options when it comes to installing your Terrarium TV on Firestick.
Live TV and online streaming of movies and music are in vogue these days, especially if you can’t freak out hundreds of unknowns to pay for an overpriced cable subscription. This is why a lot of innovative online service providers took up the initiative to provide the public with free online TV. It is one of the leading high-quality streaming services.
It can provide its users direct access to all the world leading TV channels from diverse genres like News, Tech, Sports, Science, and a host of other options.
You can’t find a direct option to enable firestick connection. It has separate methods to follow.
How to Install Terranium TV on Firestick Using ES File Explorer
To install Terranium TV on Amazon firestick is not a terribly difficult task, however before starting to make sure your device allows the installation of apps that are not downloaded from the Google play store. To do that you go to your device settings, tap on a device, then select Developer options, and then allow installation from unknown sources by checking the box on the option you find there.
Now to install using ES file explorer you go through the following steps.
- Turn on your Firestick.
- Go to Settings.
- Select the Device option.
- Next, select the Developers options.
- Turn on the ADB debugging and unknown Sources.
- Install ES file explorer by tapping on the top right corner on your home screen.
- Search for ES file explorer using the search button.
- On the displayed results you will see an option to download ES file explorer, tap the download button to begin installing the ES file. This should not take more than a few minutes depending on your internet connection strength.
- Now tap on the open button to launch ES. Once open, on the ES file explorer home screen, tap on the favorite option from the menu located on the left-hand of the screen.
- Tap on the add button, then enter the path as “http://terrariumtvtips.com/terrarium-tv-apk/” and input name as “Terranium TV“.
- Under favorites, look for the bookmarked Terranium TV and click on it. This will initiate the download process, wait till it is completed.
- Tap install as soon as the download is done.
- Open the app after the installation is completed and start enjoying your live TV with the option of also downloading your favorite movies using the Terrarium App.
How to install Terrarium TV on Firestick using Downloader App
- First thing you do is launch Amazon fire stick on your device, ensure you enable the unknown sources option.
- After that is done, return to home screen and tap on the search icon on the top left corner of the screen.
- Search for downloader on the search bar, and locate it from the result list.
- Now tap download button to start downloading the downloaded app on your Amazon firestick. The installation process may take up to 2 minutes depending on how fast your internet is.
- After you’re through installing you tap on the open button to launch the downloaded on your firestick.
- On the home screen of the downloader app, enter the URL of the file you wish to download, which in this case is the Terranium TV app, such as “https”//terrariumtvtips.com/terrarium-tv-apk/” and you click on go.
- Click on the “Download” button.
- The download starts automatically on your firestick and you can also see the status of your download as it progresses.
- Once the download process is completed go ahead and install your app by selecting the appropriate option of the just downloaded file.
- Finally you select the open button to launch Terranium TV on your firestick, and you can start enjoying streaming of your favorite TV shows for free.
How to install Terrarium TV on Firestick using AdbLink
- Open your firestick and go to settings, then the select system, turn on Apps from the unknown source (or skip this if it is already done).
- Note down IP address. (Visit here Settings > System > About > Network).
- Next download adblink on your computer.
- After downloading go ahead and install adblink, it might take bit to conclude.
- Now open the adblink, on the home screen select new, and insert your preferred name, while in the address bar type the IP address of your firestick. Then save and select connect.
- You will see the IP address of the firestick listed on the connected devices.
- Then select install APK, and browse the Terranium APK you must have downloaded earlier, tap on open and select yes to install.
- Once done, go ahead and open your Terrarium app and enjoy your live streaming of all your shows and favorite movies.
How to install Terrarium TV on Firestick using Paradox
If you have paradox already installed on your firestick then you can install Terranium TV on your firestick without much challenge by using the following short steps
- Open the paradox wizard, and select install application (ensure you already have Terrarium already downloaded or saved on your device or else do that before proceeding to the next step).
- Scroll down to Terranium TV and tap the install button, installation takes a few minutes to process so you have to wait a few minutes.
- Once completed you can start enjoying live TV and movie streaming on your firestick.
- Fast servers for full HD viewing without any lag or break in transmission.
- Give you the option to mark your interesting movies and TV shows as favorites for future viewing.
- You can download videos and watch offline
- Availability of multi-language subtitles
- It can offer different kinds of quality in streaming like 4K, full HD(1080p) and HD(720p).